If you’re looking for a project management software to help you get started on your next big project, look no further than FoxPlan. FoxPlan is an intuitive and user-friendly software that makes it easy to create and manage projects of all sizes. With its powerful features and easy-to-use interface, FoxPlan is the perfect tool.
Create a FoxPlan account #
But, before you start using FoxPlan, you need to register for an account. Here’s how:
1. Go to the FoxPlan website https://fox-plan.com/ and click on the “Try for free” button.
2. You will get to the registration form https://app.fox-plan.com/account/register
3. Enter your email address and choose a password.
4. Click on the “Register” button.
5. Once you’re registered, you get an email with a link to activate your account and login
You are now logged in #
You are now logged in and ready to start using FoxPlan!
Here is a description of the menu tabs and what they do:
Project: This is where you can create, edit, and delete projects. You can also add tasks and subtasks to projects.
Portfolios : This is where you can see an overview of all your projects in a portfolio.
Resources : This is where you can see a portfolio of resources and consolidate their workload as team, profile, ….
Me : This is where you can view your own activity
Settings: This is where you customize FoxPlan to suit your business needs.
Create your first project #
Now you can create your first project
1. Go to the Projects tab and click on “+ New project”.
2. Select the type of project you want to create : Traditional or Agile
3. Enter a name, start and finish date for your project and click on the “Save” button.
4. Once your project is created, you can go to the “Planning” menu on the left and start creating your planning by adding tasks.
Add a first task #
You can start adding tasks
To add a task, go to the Tasks tab and click on ‘+ Tasks’